For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1:1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceEVX2 (Even skipped homeobox 2) protein is a new candidate transcription factor. It contains a homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Even skipped homeo box homolog 2 antibody
- Even skipped homeo box 2 (homolog of Drosophila eve) antibody
- Even skipped homeo box 2 antibody
Anti-EVX2 antibody images
Western blot - EVX2 antibody (ab56209)
References for Anti-EVX2 antibody (ab56209)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"