Anti-Exendin 4 antibody  (ab23410)
- Product nameAnti-Exendin 4 antibody See all Exendin 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Exendin 4
- Specificityab23410 recognises exendin 4. No cross reactivity with GLP 1, GLP 2 (human) or glucagon.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Gila monster Helicoderma suspectum. Not yet tested in other species.
Carrier coupled exendin 4
- EpitopeThe epitope recognised by ab23410 is located in the region of amino acids 9-39 of exendin 4.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 500mM Sodium chloride, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number24
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Note: ab23410 binds to exendin 4 when coated on ELISA wells and reacts specifically with exendin 4 in solution giving a Ka of 1.8x10E8 in an inhibition ELISA. The binding between ab23410 and exendin 4 is disrupted by 0.1 M glycine, pH 3.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceExendin 4 is a 39 amino acid peptide found in venom from the Gila monster Helicoderma suspectum. It is a member of the glucagon secretin family of peptide hormones and neuropeptides. Exendin 4 is a potent agonist of the GLP1 receptor and hence a potent stimulator of insulin secretion.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Exenatide antibody
- Exendin4 antibody
References for Anti-Exendin 4 antibody  (ab23410)
ab23410 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.