For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1 - 1/1000.
||Use a concentration of 20 - 40 µg/ml.
- FunctionComponent of the exocyst complex involved in the docking of exocytic vesicles with fusion sites on the plasma membrane.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC5 family.
Contains 1 IPT/TIG domain.
- DomainInteracts with RALA through the TIG domain.
Information by UniProt
- EXOC2 antibody
- EXOC2_HUMAN antibody
- Exocyst complex component 2 antibody
Anti-EXOC2 antibody images
References for Anti-EXOC2 antibody (ab64166)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"