For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of the exocyst complex involved in the docking of exocytic vesicles with fusion sites on the plasma membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EXO84 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > growth cone. Redistributes to growing neurites and growth cones during cell differentiation (By similarity). Binds lipids with phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate groups.
Information by UniProt
- EXO84 antibody
- Exo84p antibody
- exoc8 antibody
Anti-EXOC8 antibody images
References for Anti-EXOC8 antibody (ab106121)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"