For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
- FunctionComponent of the exocyst complex involved in the docking of exocytic vesicles with fusion sites on the plasma membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EXO84 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > growth cone. Redistributes to growing neurites and growth cones during cell differentiation (By similarity). Binds lipids with phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate groups.
Information by UniProt
- EXO84 antibody
- Exo84p antibody
- exoc8 antibody
Anti-EXOC8 antibody images
References for Anti-EXOC8 antibody (ab107288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"