Anti-EXOSC10 antibody (ab50558)
- Product nameAnti-EXOSC10 antibodySee all EXOSC10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EXOSC10
- Tested applicationsIP, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Xenopus laevis, Pufferfish (Fugu), Zebrafish, Cynomolgus Monkey
Synthetic peptide: LDVPPALADFIHQQR-C, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 231-245 of EXOSC10 conjugated to KLH by a Cysteine residue linker.
- Positive control
- ICC/IF: Rat NRK, mouse NIH3T3 cells. WB: nuclear exracts of HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50558 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23166521|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 101 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa). Minor additional bands may be detected in some cell preparations.|
- FunctionPutative catalytic component of the RNA exosome complex which has 3'->5' exoribonuclease activity and participates in a multitude of cellular RNA processing and degradation events. In the nucleus, the RNA exosome complex is involved in proper maturation of stable RNA species such as rRNA, snRNA and snoRNA, in the elimination of RNA processing by-products and non-coding 'pervasive' transcripts, such as anti-sense RNA species and promoter-upstream transcripts (PROMPTs), and of mRNAs with processing defects, thereby limiting or excluding their export to the cytoplasm. The RNA exosome may be involved in Ig class switch recombination (CSR) and/or Ig variable region somatic hypermutation (SHM) by targeting AICDA deamination activity to transcribed dsDNA substrates. In the cytoplasm, the RNA exosome complex is involved in general mRNA turnover and specifically degrades inherently unstable mRNAs containing AU-rich elements (AREs) within their 3' untranslated regions, and in RNA surveillance pathways, preventing translation of aberrant mRNAs. It seems to be involved in degradation of histone mRNA. EXOSC10 has 3'-5' exonuclease activity (By similarity). EXOSC10 is required for nucleolar localization of C1D and probably mediates the association of SKIV2L2, C1D and MPP6 wth the RNA exosome involved in the maturation of 5.8S rRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 3'-5' exonuclease domain.
Contains 1 HRDC domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Nucleus. Strongly enriched in the nucleolus and a small amount has been found in cytoplasm supporting the existence of a nucleolar RNA exosome complex form.
- Autoantigen PM/Scl 2 antibody
- Exosc10 antibody
- Exosome component 10 antibody
- EXOSX_HUMAN antibody
- P100 polymyositis scleroderma overlap syndrome associated autoantigen antibody
- P100 polymyositis-scleroderma overlap syndrome-associated autoantigen antibody
- p2 antibody
- p3 antibody
- p4 antibody
- PM Scl antibody
- PM/Scl 100 antibody
- PM/Scl-100 antibody
- PMSCL antibody
- PMSCL2 antibody
- Polymyositis/scleroderma autoantigen 100 kDa antibody
- Polymyositis/scleroderma autoantigen 2 100 kDa antibody
- Polymyositis/scleroderma autoantigen 2 antibody
- RRP6 antibody
- Rrp6p antibody
Anti-EXOSC10 antibody images
Lanes 1 - 2 : Anti-EXOSC10 antibody (ab50558) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-EXOSC10 antibody (ab50558) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa nuclear extract
Lane 2 : HeLa nuclear extract with PM/Scl-100 peptide
Lane 3 : HeLa nuclear extract
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, Peroxidase conjugate with a chemiluminescent substrate.
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
Observed band size : 101 kDa
ab50558 staining EXOSC10 in murine NIH3T3 cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were fixed in 3.7% formaldehyde and permeabilized overnight in 70% ethanol at -20°C and then 30 minutes with 0.5% Triton. Samples were then blocked and incubated with ab50558 at a 1/435 dilution for 30 minutes at 20°C. The secondary used was a goat anti-rabbit polyclonal conjugated to Alex Fluor 594, used at a 1/1000 dilution. Nuclei stained with DAPI.
References for Anti-EXOSC10 antibody (ab50558)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zonta E et al. The RNA helicase DDX5/p68 is a key factor promoting c-fos expression at different levels from transcription to mRNA export. Nucleic Acids Res 41:554-64 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23143267) »
- Chang HM et al. A role for the Perlman syndrome exonuclease Dis3l2 in the Lin28-let-7 pathway. Nature 497:244-8 (2013). Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23594738) »