For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103694 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceFA40B belongs to the FAM40 family. Its function is not yet known.
- D330017J20Rik antibody
- Family with sequence similarity 40, member B antibody
- Homolog of yeast FAR11 protein 2 antibody
Anti-FA40B antibody images
Western blot - FA40B antibody - N-terminal (ab103694)
Anti-FA40B antibody (ab103694) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 86 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FA40B antibody - N-terminal (ab103694)
ab103694, at a 1/50 dilution, staining FA40B in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-FA40B antibody (ab103694)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"