For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab54615? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab54615 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Martin GG et al. Female Mice are Resistant to Fabp1 Gene Ablation-Induced Alterations in Brain Endocannabinoid Levels. Lipids N/A:N/A (2016).
- Kaczocha M et al. Fatty acid binding protein deletion suppresses inflammatory pain through endocannabinoid/N-acylethanolamine-dependent mechanisms. Mol Pain 11:52 (2015).
- Busquets-Garcia A et al. Targeting the endocannabinoid system in the treatment of fragile X syndrome. Nat Med 19:603-7 (2013).
- Brocato B et al. Endocannabinoid crosstalk between placenta and maternal fat in a baboon model (Papio spp.) of obesity. Placenta 34:983-9 (2013).
- Leung K et al. Role of FAAH-Like Anandamide Transporter in Anandamide Inactivation. PLoS One 8:e79355 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"