For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FAIM1 antibody
See all FAIM1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to FAIM1
- SpecificityExpected to recognize all reported isoforms of FAIM1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Rat, Cow, Xenopus laevis
KKYMEDRSKTTN , from the internal region of human FAIM1
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
Peptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a role as an inducible effector molecule that mediates Fas resistance produced by surface Ig engagement in B cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAIM1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FAIM 1 antibody
- Faim antibody
- FAIM1 antibody
Anti-FAIM1 antibody images
References for Anti-FAIM1 antibody (ab65938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"