For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FAIM2 antibody
See all FAIM2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FAIM2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human): 16 amino acid peptide from near the amino terminus of human FAIM2.
- Positive control
- Human brain, cortex tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionProtects cells uniquely from Fas-induced apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at high levels in the brain especially in the hippocampus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BI1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FAIM 2 antibody
- Faim2 antibody
- FAIM2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FAIM2 antibody images
References for Anti-FAIM2 antibody (ab64187)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"