For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab38512? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38512 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gill MB et al. KSHV-TK is a tyrosine kinase that disrupts focal adhesions and induces Rho-mediated cell contraction. EMBO J 34:448-65 (2015).
- Bernusso VA et al. Imatinib restores VASP activity and its interaction with Zyxin in BCR-ABL leukemic cells. Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:388-95 (2015).
- Tomioka H et al. Novel anti-microbial peptide SR-0379 accelerates wound healing via the PI3 kinase/Akt/mTOR pathway. PLoS One 9:e92597 (2014).
- Wu M et al. Mesenchymal stem cells with modification of junctional adhesion molecule a induce hair formation. Stem Cells Transl Med 3:481-8 (2014).
- Gaspar M et al. Murid herpesvirus-4 exploits dendritic cells to infect B cells. PLoS Pathog 7:e1002346 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"