For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).
- FunctionWhen transfected into cell lines in which it is not expressed, suppresses cell growth. May play a role in tumor development.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in normal tissues. Expression is reduced or absent in a number of cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM107 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Down regulated in renal cell carcinoma 1 antibody
- Down-regulated in renal cell carcinoma 1 antibody
- Downregulated in renal cell carcinoma antibody
Anti-FAM107A antibody images
References for Anti-FAM107A antibody (ab67652)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"