For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. FAM108 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Abhydrolase domain containing 17B antibody
- Abhydrolase domain containing protein FAM108B1 antibody
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein FAM108B1 antibody
Anti-FAM108B1 antibody images
References for Anti-FAM108B1 antibody (ab68751)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"