For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FAM120B antibody
See all FAM120B primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FAM120B
- Specificityab106455 will not cross-react with FAM120A.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
An 18 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C terminus of Human FAM120B (UniProt Q96EK7).
- Positive control
- Rat thymus tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.
- FunctionFunctions as a transactivator of PPARG and ESR1. Functions in adipogenesis through PPARG activation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the constitutive coactivator of PPAR-gamma family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CCPG antibody
- Constitutive coactivator of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor gamma antibody
- Constitutive coactivator of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma antibody
Anti-FAM120B antibody images
References for Anti-FAM120B antibody (ab106455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"