For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 103 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionFunctions as a transactivator of PPARG and ESR1. Functions in adipogenesis through PPARG activation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the constitutive coactivator of PPAR-gamma family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CCPG antibody
- Constitutive coactivator of peroxisome proliferator activated receptor gamma antibody
- Constitutive coactivator of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma antibody
Anti-FAM120B antibody images
Western blot - Anti-FAM120B antibody (ab118589)
Lane 1 : Anti-FAM120B antibody (ab118589) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-FAM120B antibody (ab118589) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat thymus tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat thymus tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 103 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-FAM120B antibody (ab118589)
ab118589, at 10 µg/ml, staining FAM120B in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-FAM120B antibody (ab118589)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"