For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1/64000
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGAGTG-3' and has transcriptional activator activity (By similarity). May play a role in apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AXUD1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C12ORF22 antibody
- Chromosome 12 open reading frame 22 antibody
- CSRN2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FAM130A1 antibody images
References for Anti-FAM130A1 antibody (ab77282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"