For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123690 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- RelevanceBinds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGAGTG-3' and has transcriptional activator activity. Plays a role in apoptosis.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- CSRNP3 antibody
- Cysteine/serine-rich nuclear protein 3 antibody
- Family with sequence similarity 130, member A2 antibody
Anti-FAM130A2 antibody images
References for Anti-FAM130A2 antibody (ab123690)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"