For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM132 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Adipolin antibody
- Adipose derived insulin sensitizing factor antibody
- C1q domain containing 2 antibody
Anti-FAM132A antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-FAM132A antibody (ab121791)
ab121791, at 1/75 dilution, staining FAM132A in paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-FAM132A antibody (ab121791)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"