For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab75789 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceFAM13C1 belongs to the FAM13 family. There are 3 isoforms produced by alternative splicing. The exact function of FAM13C1 remains unknown.
- Family with sequence similarity 13 member C1 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC220965 antibody
- MGC33233 antibody
- RGD1310149 antibody
Anti-FAM13C1 antibody images
References for Anti-FAM13C1 antibody (ab75789)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"