For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa.
- RelevanceFAM29A is required for progression through mitosis. It promotes the nucleation of microtubules from the spindle through recruitment of NEDD1 and gamma tubulin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, Cytoskeleton, Microtubule
- Dgt6 antibody
- Dim gamma tubulin homolog antibody
- Dim gamma-tubulin 6, Drosophila, homolog of antibody
Anti-FAM29A antibody images
References for Anti-FAM29A antibody (ab103979)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"