For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 318 kDa.
Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceFAM38B is a multi-pass membrane protein. It belongs to the FAM38 family. The exact function of FAM38B remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
- Family with sequence similarity 38 member B antibody
- FLJ23144 antibody
- FLJ23403 antibody
Anti-FAM38B antibody images
Western blot - FAM38B antibody (ab81327)
Anti-FAM38B antibody (ab81327) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 318 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Isoform 3 has predicted MW 81 kDa.
Gel concentration: 12%
References for Anti-FAM38B antibody (ab81327)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"