For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play an important role in neural development; the dorsomedial roof of the third ventricle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM53 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Subnuclear distribution.
Information by UniProt
- DNTNP antibody
- Dorsal neural-tube nuclear protein antibody
- FA53A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FAM53A antibody images
References for Anti-FAM53A antibody (ab111497)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"