For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FAM59B antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to FAM59B
- Specificityab91583 is specific for FAM59B and will not recognize the other FAM59 proteins. At least two isoforms of FAM59B are known to exist; this antibody will only recognize the longest.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of Human FAM59B (UniProt Q75VX8).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM59 family.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
Information by UniProt
- FA59B_HUMAN antibody
- FAM 59B antibody
- FAM59B antibody
Anti-FAM59B antibody images
Western blot - FAM59B antibody (ab91583)
All lanes : Anti-FAM59B antibody (ab91583) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SK-N-SH cell lysate
Lane 2 : SK-N-SH cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-FAM59B antibody(ab91583)
Immunofluorescence of FAM59B in Human Brain cells using ab91583 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-FAM59B antibody (ab91583)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"