For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77691 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/8000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role as calcium-regulated intrinsic membrane protein.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the extended synaptotagmin family.
Contains 5 C2 domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Localizes to intracellular membranes.
Information by UniProt
- E Syt1 antibody
- E-Syt1 antibody
- Esyt1 antibody
Anti-FAM62A antibody images
References for Anti-FAM62A antibody (ab77691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"