For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact function of FAM70A remains unknown. There are 2 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- FAM70A antibody
- family with sequence similarity 70, member A antibody
- FLJ20716 antibody
Anti-FAM70A antibody images
Western blot - FAM70A antibody (ab82866)
Anti-FAM70A antibody (ab82866) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 27 kDa,29 kDa,55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FAM70A antibody (ab82866)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"