For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- RelevanceFAM89B (Family with sequence similarity 89 member B) belongs to the FAM89 family. There are two named isoforms.
- Family with sequence similarity 89 member B antibody
- Mammary tumor virus receptor 2 antibody
- Mammary turmor virus receptor homolog 1 antibody
Anti-FAM89B antibody images
Western blot - FAM89B antibody (ab68644)
All lanes : Anti-FAM89B antibody (ab68644) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FAM89B transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FAM89B antibody (ab68644)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"