For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103753 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceFAM92A1 belongs to the FAM92 family.
- Family with sequence similarity 92, member A1 antibody
- FLJ38979 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC137392 antibody
Anti-FAM92A1 antibody images
Western blot - FAM92A1 antibody (ab103753)
Anti-FAM92A1 antibody (ab103753) at 1/100 dilution + SK-BR-3 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FAM92A1 antibody (ab103753)
ab103753 at 1/50 dilution, staining FAM92A1 in Human brain by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-FAM92A1 antibody (ab103753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"