For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at 1 µg/mg of lysate. (see Abreview)
||Use a concentration of 1 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 240 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 232 kDa).
- RelevanceFANCM is an ATPase required for FANCD2 ubiquitination, a key reaction in DNA repair. It binds to ssDNA but not to dsDNA.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase FANCM antibody
- FAAP250 antibody
- Fanconi anemia group M protein antibody
Anti-FANCM antibody images
Western blot - FANCM antibody (ab26272)
All lanes : Anti-FANCM antibody (ab26272) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : MDA-MB-361 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : WI38 (Human lung fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 232 kDa
Observed band size : 238 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 20 minutes
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"