For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceFAR2 catalyzes the reduction of fatty acyl-CoA to fatty alcohols. The preferred substrates are C16, C18, C18:1 and C18:2 but low activity can be observed with C10-C14 substrates.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi pass membrane protein, Peroxisome membrane; Multi pass membrane protein
- Fatty acyl CoA reductase 2 antibody
- FLJ10462 antibody
- Male sterility domain containing protein 1 antibody
- MLSTD1 antibody
Anti-FAR2 antibody images
References for Anti-FAR2 antibody (ab69835)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"