For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide.
Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as Rho-guanine nucleotide exchange factor.
- Tissue specificityDetected in cAMP-treated chondrocytes, but not in untreated chondrocytes. Detected in fetal brain, heart and spleen, and in adult testis, kidney and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 2 PH domains.
Information by UniProt
- CDEP antibody
- Chondrocyte derived ezrin like protein antibody
- Chondrocyte-derived ezrin-like protein antibody
References for Anti-FARP1 antibody (ab27494)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"