For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 120 kDa).
- FunctionRho-guanine nucleotide exchange factor that activates RAC1. Plays a role in the response to class 3 semaphorins and remodeling of the actin cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 2 PH domains.
Information by UniProt
- FARP2 antibody
- FARP2_HUMAN antibody
- FERM antibody
Anti-FARP2 antibody images
References for Anti-FARP2 antibody (ab64984)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"