For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- FunctionPhosphorylates the splicing regulator TIA1, thereby promoting the inclusion of FAS exon 6, which leads to an mRNA encoding a pro-apoptotic form of the receptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAST protein kinase family.
Contains 1 RAP domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on serine/threonine residues. Activated by dephosphorylation.
Information by UniProt
- Fas activated serine threonine kinase antibody
- Fas-activated serine/threonine kinase antibody
- FAST antibody
Anti-FASTK antibody images
References for Anti-FASTK antibody (ab38014)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"