For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAST kinase family.
Contains 1 RAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- FAKD1_HUMAN antibody
- FAST kinase domain containing protein 1 antibody
- FAST kinase domain-containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-FASTKD1 antibody images
Western blot - FASTKD1 antibody (ab95968)
Anti-FASTKD1 antibody (ab95968) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 97 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - FASTKD1 antibody (ab95968)
ab95968 at 1/200 dilution staining FASTKD1 in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by immunofluorescence. ab95968 is merged with a DNA probe in the lower image.
References for Anti-FASTKD1 antibody (ab95968)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"