For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FAU antibody
See all FAU primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FAU
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N-terminal region of human FAU.
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate or human colon carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin family.
Information by UniProt
- 40S ribosomal protein S30 antibody
- asr1 antibody
- FAU antibody
Anti-FAU antibody images
Western blot - FAU antibody (ab63063)
All lanes : Anti-FAU antibody (ab63063) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate, nontransfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate, transiently transfected with the FAU gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FAU antibody (ab63063)
Ab63063 (1/50-1/100) staining human FAU in human colon carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Ab63063 was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-FAU antibody (ab63063)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"