Anti-Fbx15 antibody (ab90411)
- Product nameAnti-Fbx15 antibodySee all Fbx15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Fbx15
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide from within residues: DKEAGYWKKE YITKQIASVK AALADILKPV NPYTGLPVKT KEALRIFGLG, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 72-121 of Human Fbx15 (NP_689889).
- Positive control
- OVCAR-3 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Cell Biology
- Proteolysis / Ubiquitin
- Proteasome / Ubiquitin
- Ubiquitin E2s and E3s
- SCF Complex E3 Ligase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90411 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionSubstrate-recognition component of the SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein)-type E3 ubiquitin ligase complex.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
- F box only protein 15 antibody
- F box protein 15 antibody
- F-box only protein 15 antibody
- FBX15_HUMAN antibody
- FBXO15 antibody
- MGC39671 antibody
Anti-Fbx15 antibody images
Anti-Fbx15 antibody (ab90411) at 1 µg/ml + OVCAR-3 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-Fbx15 antibody (ab90411)
ab90411 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.