For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris-saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 6 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionSubstrate-recognition component of the SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein)-type E3 ubiquitin ligase complex.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 8 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Information by UniProt
- F box and leucine rich repeat protein 12 antibody
- F box protein FBL12 antibody
- F box/LRR repeat protein 12 antibody
Anti-FbxL12 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-FbxL12 antibody (ab5305)
ab5305 (4µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Lung following steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 and HRP-staining shows staining of ciliated epithelial cells in the bronchioles.
References for Anti-FbxL12 antibody (ab5305)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"