For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum
- Clone number2352C1a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, and placenta, but not in skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseMitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome 13
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 9 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- F box and leucine rich repeat protein 4 antibody
- F box protein FBL4/FBL5 antibody
- F box/LRR repeat protein 4 antibody
Anti-FbxL4 antibody [2352C1a] images
References for Anti-FbxL4 antibody [2352C1a] (ab53541)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"