For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 71.5 kDa.
Detection antibody pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSubstrate-recognition component of the SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein)-type E3 ubiquitin ligase complex.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp434G058 antibody
- F box only protein 21 antibody
- F box protein 21 antibody
Anti-FBXO21 antibody images
Western blot - FBXO21 antibody (ab67955)
All lanes : Anti-FBXO21 antibody (ab67955) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FBXO21 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 71.5 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FBXO21 antibody (ab67955)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"