For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa).
- FunctionSubstrate-recognition component of some SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein)-type E3 ubiquitin ligase complex. Specifically recognizes p53/TP53, promoting its ubiquitination and degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 4 Kelch repeats.
Information by UniProt
- F box only protein 42 antibody
- F box protein 42 antibody
- F-box only protein 42 antibody
Anti-FBXO42 antibody images
Western blot - FBXO42 antibody (ab69303)
All lanes : Anti-FBXO42 antibody (ab69303) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FBXO42 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FBXO42 antibody (ab69303)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"