For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionSubstrate-recognition component of some SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein)-type E3 ubiquitin ligase complex. Specifically recognizes p53/TP53, promoting its ubiquitination and degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 4 Kelch repeats.
Information by UniProt
- F box only protein 42 antibody
- F box protein 42 antibody
- F-box only protein 42 antibody
Anti-FBXO42 antibody images
References for Anti-FBXO42 antibody (ab81638)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"