For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109617? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109617 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- He H et al. Fbxw7 regulates renal cell carcinoma migration and invasion via suppression of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncol Lett 15:3694-3702 (2018).
- Gomez-Pastor R et al. Abnormal degradation of the neuronal stress-protective transcription factor HSF1 in Huntington's disease. Nat Commun 8:14405 (2017).
- Yao S et al. Fbw7 regulates apoptosis in activated B-cell like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma by targeting Stat3 for ubiquitylation and degradation. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:10 (2017).
- Li J et al. EYA1's Conformation Specificity in Dephosphorylating Phosphothreonine in Myc and Its Activity on Myc Stabilization in Breast Cancer. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017).
- Ishii N et al. Poor prognosis in cholangiocarcinoma patients with low FBXW7 expression is improved by chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 13:3653-3661 (2017).
- Wakatsuki S et al. GSK3B-mediated phosphorylation of MCL1 regulates axonal autophagy to promote Wallerian degeneration. J Cell Biol 216:477-493 (2017).
- Jiang Y et al. Fbxw7 haploinsufficiency loses its protection against DNA damage and accelerates MNU-induced gastric carcinogenesis. Oncotarget 8:33444-33456 (2017).
- Ishii N et al. Reduced FBXW7 expression in pancreatic cancer correlates with poor prognosis and chemotherapeutic resistance via accumulation of MCL1. Oncotarget 8:112636-112646 (2017).
- Fong LY et al. MicroRNA dysregulation and esophageal cancer development depend on the extent of zinc dietary deficiency. Oncotarget 7:10723-38 (2016).
- Zhan P et al. FBXW7 negatively regulates ENO1 expression and function in colorectal cancer. Lab Invest 95:995-1004 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"