For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109617? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109617 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- He H et al. Fbxw7 regulates renal cell carcinoma migration and invasion via suppression of the epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Oncol Lett 15:3694-3702 (2018).
- Gomez-Pastor R et al. Abnormal degradation of the neuronal stress-protective transcription factor HSF1 in Huntington's disease. Nat Commun 8:14405 (2017).
- Yao S et al. Fbw7 regulates apoptosis in activated B-cell like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma by targeting Stat3 for ubiquitylation and degradation. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:10 (2017).
- Li J et al. EYA1's Conformation Specificity in Dephosphorylating Phosphothreonine in Myc and Its Activity on Myc Stabilization in Breast Cancer. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017).
- Ishii N et al. Poor prognosis in cholangiocarcinoma patients with low FBXW7 expression is improved by chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 13:3653-3661 (2017).
- Wakatsuki S et al. GSK3B-mediated phosphorylation of MCL1 regulates axonal autophagy to promote Wallerian degeneration. J Cell Biol 216:477-493 (2017).
- Jiang Y et al. Fbxw7 haploinsufficiency loses its protection against DNA damage and accelerates MNU-induced gastric carcinogenesis. Oncotarget 8:33444-33456 (2017).
- Ishii N et al. Reduced FBXW7 expression in pancreatic cancer correlates with poor prognosis and chemotherapeutic resistance via accumulation of MCL1. Oncotarget 8:112636-112646 (2017).
- Fong LY et al. MicroRNA dysregulation and esophageal cancer development depend on the extent of zinc dietary deficiency. Oncotarget 7:10723-38 (2016).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"