For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Clone number10.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 4µl for 106 cells. ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
Information by UniProt
- CD64 antibody
- CD64A antibody
- Fc fragment of IgG high affinity Ia receptor (CD64) antibody
Anti-FCGR1A antibody [10.1] (FITC) images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-FCGR1A antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
Analysis by flow cytometry of ab119828 staining FCGR1A in human peripheral blood cells.
References for Anti-FCGR1A antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
This product has been referenced in:
- Brichard B et al. Intracellular cytokine profile of cord and adult blood monocytes. Bone Marrow Transplant 27:1081-6 (2001).
Read more (PubMed: 11438825) »
- Hashimoto S et al. Enhancement of macrophage colony-stimulating factor-induced growth and differentiation of human monocytes by interleukin-10. Blood 89:315-21 (1997).
Read more (PubMed: 8978307) »
See all 4 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"