For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay play a role in membrane remodeling by imposing and stabilizing particular membrane curvatures.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FCH domain.
Information by UniProt
- FCH domain only 2 antibody
- FCH domain only protein 2 antibody
- FCHO2 antibody
- FCHO2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FCHO2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-FCHO2 antibody (ab122407)
ab122407, at a 1/40 dilution, staining FCHO2 in glandular cells of paraffin-embedded Human small intestine tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-FCHO2 antibody (ab122407)
All lanes : Anti-FCHO2 antibody (ab122407) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-FCHO2 antibody (ab122407)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"