For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- PathwayTerpene metabolism; lanosterol biosynthesis; lanosterol from farnesyl diphosphate: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phytoene/squalene synthase family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DGPT antibody
- ERG9 antibody
- Farnesyl diphosphate farnesyltransferase antibody
Anti-FDFT1 antibody images
Western blot - FDFT1 antibody (ab71637)
Anti-FDFT1 antibody (ab71637) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse cerebellum tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa
Additional bands at : 20 kDa,55 kDa,75 kDa,77 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FDFT1 antibody (ab71637)
Analysis of FDFT1 expression on formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue using ab71637 at 1:50 dilution (peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody, DAB staining).
References for Anti-FDFT1 antibody (ab71637)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"