For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Primary antibody notesA caspase substrate homologous to the Caenorhabditis elegans sex-determining protein, FEM-1.
Principle Names - FEM1A; feminization 1 homolog a; KIAA1785; EUROIMAGE686608; EUROIMAGE783647
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).Can be blocked with Human FEM 1C peptide (ab23153).
- FunctionProbable component of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex, in which it may act as a substrate recognition subunit.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in kidney, cardiac tissue, skeletal muscle and testis. Expressed at lower levels in other tissues, including cartilage.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fem-1 family.
Contains 9 ANK repeats.
Contains 2 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EUROIMAGE686608 antibody
- EUROIMAGE783647 antibody
- fem1 homolog c (C. elegans) antibody
Anti-FEM 1C antibody images
References for Anti-FEM 1C antibody (ab9207)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"