For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone number3F8
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
Information by UniProt
- Apoferritin antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing gene 15 protein antibody
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 15 protein antibody
Anti-Ferritin Heavy Chain antibody [3F8] images
References for Anti-Ferritin Heavy Chain antibody [3F8] (ab77127)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"