For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FES antibody
See all FES primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FES
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: ARDSAQAKRK YQEASKDKDR DKAKDKYVRS LWKLFAHHNR YVLGVRAAQL , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 146-195 of Human FES (NP_001996).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Fes/fps subfamily.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Information by UniProt
- c-fes/fps protein antibody
- cFES antibody
- Feline sarcoma (Snyder Theilen) viral (v fes)/Fujinami avian sarcoma (PRCII) viral (v fps) oncogene homolog antibody
Anti-FES antibody images
Western blot - FES antibody (ab81441)
References for Anti-FES antibody (ab81441)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"