For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Fes/fps subfamily.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Information by UniProt
- c-fes/fps protein antibody
- cFES antibody
- Feline sarcoma (Snyder Theilen) viral (v fes)/Fujinami avian sarcoma (PRCII) viral (v fps) oncogene homolog antibody
Anti-FES antibody - Aminoterminal end images
References for Anti-FES antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"