Fetuin A (AHSG) Human ELISA Kit (ab108855)
- Product nameFetuin A (AHSG) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 5.1%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity> 3 ng/ml
- Range3.13 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml
= 99 %
- Assay time4h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Fetuin A (AHSG) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Fetuin A concentrations in Human plasma, serum and cell culture supernatants.
A Fetuin A specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a Fetuin A specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Fetuin A captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Biotinylated Human Fetuin A Antibody 1 x 80µl 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Fetuin A Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Fetuin A Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- Alpha-2-HS-glycoprotein chain B
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108855 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Fetuin A (AHSG) Human ELISA Kit (ab108855)
This product has been referenced in:
- Májek P et al. Plasma proteome changes associated with refractory anemia and refractory anemia with ringed sideroblasts in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome. Proteome Sci 11:14 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23566303) »