For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FEZ2 antibody
See all FEZ2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FEZ2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human FEZ2.
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate and human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in axonal outgrowth and fasciculation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in nonneural tissues, such as heart, lung, spleen, muscle, testis, placenta and melanocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zygin family.
Information by UniProt
- Fasciculation and elongation protein zeta 2 antibody
- Fasciculation and elongation protein zeta-2 antibody
- FEZ 2 antibody
Anti-FEZ2 antibody images
References for Anti-FEZ2 antibody (ab67410)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"